Terms & Order Details
ORDERING INFORMATION / TERMS & CONDITIONS
We are a wholesale company, selling "to the trade" only. All customers must provide their current resale certificate and tax ID to process their first order. Products must be ordered in multiples of the minimum listed in the catalog. We reserve the right to raise quantities ordered to meet product minimums. Most inventory items ship within four weeks. While we strive to have our products in stock at all times, this is not always possible. Sizes listed are approximate. Items are not necessarily shown to scale. Prices subject to change without notice.
• The minimum opening order is $500.
• Reorders have no dollar minimum.
• We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover & American Express.
• Net 30 terms extended upon request, after credit approval. Customer is responsible for any late fees and interest accrued at 1.5% per month.
• Payment by credit card after an order is processed as "Net 30" will incur a 4% service fee.
• Shipments to non-mainland U.S. destinations will incur a 2% service fee.
• Orders containing special shipping requests will be charged a $20.00 service fee.
• Expedited orders will incur an additional $35.00 processing charge.
• Crating and pallet charges will be applied to all third party and freight collect shipments (minimum $25.00).
• Guaranteed freight rates are based on the size of the order and the final U.S. commercial destination. Ask your Sales Representative for details. For any orders under $500.00 actual freight fees will be charged.
• Gold Leaf must be advised of special delivery needs when the order is placed as these will incur additional charges.
• Inside Delivery: Starting at $70.00
• Liftgate: Starting at $50.00
• Residential Delivery: Starting at $55.00
• Residential Liftgate: Starting at $110.00
• Re-consignment or Delivery Re-direct: Starting at $65.00. International shipping fees vary. Contact Gold Leaf for more information.
• Customer cancellations must be received in writing and acknowledged by Gold Leaf. Without such acknowledgment, customer assumes all responsibility.
CREDIT CARD AND PROFORMA ORDERS
We do not process orders without a credit card on file or receipt of your pre-payment. Final credit card charges will not be charged until your order is scheduled to be shipped. Proforma orders not paid in full within 6 weeks will be cancelled.
Internet dealers must adhere to our Minimum Advertised Pricing Policy. Current MA Pricing is 2.8 times our standard wholesale price. All clients selling GLDG products online must sign and follow our Internet Dealer Terms & Conditions. GLDG photographs can only be used after a Photo Use Form is submitted and approved. Please contact your sales representative or customer service for more information.
CUSTOM AND SPECIAL ORDERS
A 60% non-refundable, non-transferable down payment (check or wire transfer only) is required to procure materials and begin production.
Production time varies per project, and cannot be confirmed until down payment is received.
Custom and special ordered items are non-refundable and non-returnable.
We will not reserve or schedule dates for installation services without receipt of the agreed upon, non-refundable down payment. After receipt, a minimum of four weeks will be required to schedule the installation, based upon availability.
Although we strive to keep our products in stock at all times, this is not always possible. All backorders will be shipped automatically as product becomes available. Backorders will remain open for six months after original shipment date. Customer cancellations must be received in writing and acknowledged by Gold Leaf. Without such acknowledgment, customer assumes all responsibility.
Most inventory items are shipped within four weeks. We ship via UPS or common carrier, consolidating freight whenever possible. We assume that we are shipping to a commercial location with a loading dock. If your location cannot accept freight, it is your responsibility to inform us at the time the order is placed.
Help us to serve you better. Please advise us in advance of any special delivery needs that may be required, including: lift gate, inside delivery, residential delivery or advance notification. These services incur additional charges. You are responsible for all related shipping fees, either at time of invoicing or after invoicing. See terms for a list of charges.
Crating and pallet charges will be applied to all third party and freight collect shipments. Requested shipping methods other than those determined by Gold Leaf will result in a $20.00 service fee.
Orders requesting a change to the desired ship date are subject to storage fees starting at $25.00 per week.
Orders requesting a drop shipment are subject to additional processing fees. Ask your Sales Representative for details.
Any claims for damages or shortages must be made within seven business days of merchandise receipt. Please complete our “Claims & Damages” form with all of the requested information. In order to process claims all boxes and packing materials must be available for inspection. Digital photos of both the product and packaging must be provided. Submit all of the required information to claims(at)goldleafdesigngroup.com.
All returns must be authorized by our claims department. No returns accepted without a Return Authorization. All items must be in their original packaging. Return Authorizations are valid for ten days. Returns that are not defective will be charged a 30% restocking fee and the purchaser assumes all freight charges. Any remaining balance will be held as a credit on customer’s account. Authorized returns that arrive to our facility damaged due to improper packaging by the customer will not receive credit.